Sellafield Nuclear Plant Requirements Provision
Sellafield Replacement Analytical Project (RAP) is one of several major projects which are considered essential for the environmental clean-up of Sellafield, the most complex nuclear site in the UK.
SEMP was engaged by the client to:
- Produce the Requirements Management Plan/Strategy.
- Support System Leads in generating System Requirement Specifications.
- Risk score each system to ensure focus on critical systems.
- Review System Requirement Specifications to identify gaps and conflicts with documentation and provide recommendations and updates.
- Produce Verification Plans.
What we did
- Organised, facilitated, and leading workshops with relevant stakeholders.
- Collated requirements from documentation and stakeholder interviews.
- Wrote requirements at varying levels of abstraction, providing traceability to parent requirements and the originating source of the requirements.
- Managed requirements and links within IBM DOORS.
- Managed glossary and document references within IBM DOORS.
- Collected and addressed stakeholder comments.
- Identified appropriate verification methodologies for requirements.
- Collated verification evidence.
- Engaged with Sellafield Programme and Project Partners (PPP) directly and supported the cross-organisation requirements review.
- Identified, captured, and reviewed interfaces between systems and sub-systems.
- Conducted peer review of team’s outputs.
- Provided review of Requirement Specifications at varying levels of abstraction.
- Took ownership of 2 of 4 System Workstreams.
- Produced Sub-system Requirements Specification within those Workstreams.